Session summary reports provide insights and details into the Agent's session. One can look at the agent's number of calls (incoming and outgoing), the time they were busy or available, or the time they took to wrap up calls with the customer using a different filter based on the user's requirements.
Session Summary Reports Filters:
1. Date Period: This filter tab allows users to pick the period (from the calendar) from when they want to see the report.
Date format: YYYY/MM/DD
For example, in the above picture user has selected the date from 1 December 2022 to 2 December 2022 to view the report. Once the user clicks the search button, the information will show all the sessions between the selected period.
2. Line of Business (LOB): The line of business (LOB) provides a dropdown menu to the user with the company name of the particular part of the business line.
For example, in the banking industry, the Line of Business can be ABC Insurance, ABC Investment Banking, etc. It can also be customized based on the need of the customer.
3. Agent Location: The user can use this filter to select which country's insights they want to view from the drop-down menu.
For example: If the company business is located in India, Singapore, Taiwan, and Indonesia, then the user can either view the "All Agent Location" or the data only for a particular country like Only Singapore, India, etc.
4. Agent: In this filter tab, the user can search/view the data by the Agent's Username.
Session Summary Reports Buttons:
1. Clear: This button's function is to clear all filters. Once you have clicked on this button, the view returns to the original page, showing the last two hours of the present-day records.
2. Export: This button's function is to Export the report in the excel format from the CMS system.
Once you have entered the filter's details, you will press the search button to view the insights. To export the data, you can click on the "Export Button," which again gives you an option to "Include Dropped Calls" in the report. To include dropped calls, tick the box, and if you wish not to have the dropped call, don't check the box and click on the okay button. Now you can view the download pop-up on your screen to view the file on your device.
3. Search: This button's function is to carry out search operations by the user after applying all the filters.
CDRs Reports Fields:
5. Inbound calls:
6. Outbound Calls:
7. Talk Time:
8. Wrap-Up Time:
CDRs Reports Fields (Export/Excel File): After you Export the insights from Toku's CMS, you will find more columns with more detailed reports. Here are the following different fields: