Using time conditions calls will be dynamically routed to an IVR menu, external numbers, scripts, or other destinations.
To add a destination click on the + Add Time Condition on the top left.
Enter the call time condition information as below and Click Save once complete.
- Line of Business: Select the line of business from the drop down list.
- Name: A way to organize what this time condition is used for.
- Description: A way to organize what this time condition is used for.
- Alternate destination: If the call is outside the date and time specified the call will goto the alternate destination from the drop down list.
- Condition:The condition defines how the calls will be treated based on the option
- Day of Month
- Day of Week
- Week of Year
- Week of Month
- Hour of Day
- Value: From the drop down list select the value based on the condition selected.
- Range: From the drop down list select the value based on the condition selected.
A valid range is from low to high. A valid range is like Monday to Friday (2-6).
An example of an invalid range would be Saturday to Sunday (7-1).
- Destination: From the drop down list select the destination number, where the call will be routed if the time condition matches.
- Add Option: To add another time condition, click the + Add option