Build Number: Toku Platform v2.9.5 Date: 27/03/2023
Toku Agent Portal
1. New Feature: We have implemented a mapped agent's queue. With this new feature, Admins can map agents to the set of queues, and when the mapped agents log in, they will automatically go into the mapped queue. They don't have to select the queue.
There are two ways to do it which are:
1. Config-> User Management-> Agent-> Add new Agent/Edit the Agent via Action options-> Assigned Queues-> Select Queues from the dropdown options-> Save
Allow Modify: If it is on, the agent can modify the queue; if not, agents cannot modify the queue. Only admins can edit it.
2. Call centre queue- Add new agents to the queue or import multiple agents.
Config-> General -> Call Centre Queue -> Call Centre Queue (Edit) (Edit any of the queues to view the agents mapped to the queue.)-> Save.
2. Other Improvements: We have fixed the Wrap-Up countdown Issue.
Toku Admin Portal
1. New Feature:
- We have added an Extension Page for UCAAS, and you will find the call routing feature here.
Config-> User Management-> Extensions
- We have added the Mapped Agents Queue Screen.
Config-> General -> Call Centre Queue -> Call Centre Queue (Edit) (Edit any of the queues to view the agents mapped to the queue.)
2. Feature Enhancement: We have added the wrong password in the audit log activity. Now whenever somebody has entered the incorrect password, the activity will be logged in the audit log.
3. Other Improvements:
- We have adjusted and fixed the Ring Duration Calculation and related issues.
- We have fixed the License Page Issue related to the premium agents' view page.